I don’t remember much about playing it, I just remember playing it. lol. I did try to play online I think, and I’m pretty sure it was back in the dial up days maybe? My screename was probably fishkeeper or maybe aquaboy1232002 depending on how long ago it was. lol.
The religion scholar said, “A wonderful answer, Teacher! So lucid and accurate—that God is one and there is no other. And loving him with all passion and intelligence and energy, and loving others as well as you love yourself. Why, that’s better than all offerings and sacrifices put together!” When Jesus realized how insightful he was, he said, “You’re almost there, right on the border of God’s kingdom.” After that, no one else dared ask a question.
How did we lose sight of this?
TIS THE TRUTH!!!!1!!!!
Well the fish are pretty sexy….
Physics: Studied for. Taking pretest tomorrow, real thing on Tuesday.
Geology: Transcribing field notes into Field notebook, in the process refreshing Monterey Bay’s unique geology. Need to study for the exam and go through the study sheet.
Climate Change and Policy: I did my presentation, final on Thursday, review on Tuesday. It’s going to be on other people’s presentations? Strange right?
Bio Stats- Test on Wednesday. Studied up. Study session on Tuesday night with the crew.
Life: Need to have party on Thursday night. Be packed up, cleaned up, and moved out by Friday. Sleep/Adventure on Saturday. Leave for Shasta on Sunday, be in Portland by Monday. See sights/adventure.
Portland: Need to donate clothes not used this semester to Goodwill, pack boxes of clothes, computer and put in car. Need to stop freaking out.
I can’t believe I’m actually doing it.
I seriously can’t.
I’m terrified and exhilarated all at the same time and I don’t know what to do.
I’m excited for the future but terrified at the same time is what I’m trying to say.
That’s awesome that you have a king. I’ve wanted one, but I love annie and have a hard enough time keeping up with a bird, a snake and 4 aquariums while going to school. haha.
I don’t have any current pictures… Do you have any of Stardust?
The words Pili-Pili, Piri-Piri, and Peri-Peri all are used to refer to hot chile peppers, sauces and marinades made from them, and foods cooked with those sauces and marinades. This spicy hot marinade can be used on any meat you grill or broil: chicken, shrimp or prawns, beef, etc. In Africa, spicy meat brochettesare often-seen street food.
What you need
- two or three fresh hot chile peppers (hot red peppers are typical; jalapeno peppers and poblano peppers are also good), chopped
- four tablespoons lemon juice or lime juice (or cider vinegar)
- four tablespoons oil
- one tablespoon cayenne pepper or red pepper, or one tablespoon dried red pepper flakes (optional)
- one teaspoon minced garlic (or garlic powder)
- one tablespoon paprika
- one teaspoon salt
- dried or fresh oregano or parsley (or similar) (optional)
What you do
- Combine all ingredients. Grind and mix the ingredients into a smooth paste. Adjust the ratio of cayenne pepper and paprika to taste. Rub marinade onto meat and allow to marinate in a glass bowl for at least thirty minutes (or overnight if possible) before cooking. This marinade works well on chicken, beef, or any other grilled meat. Some cooks briefly cook the mixture before storing it. “Aging” the marinade by storing it in a refrigerator for a few days allows the flavor to develop.
via Congo Cook Book
I took all my plants home and I’m moving all my furniture out.
Here’s to the start of a new adventure!
WHAT THE EFF NBC
I’m so excited. Woo hoo.
One more week living here. That’s all I keep telling myself. I have decided that I’m not going to live with bros next semester for sure.